Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Holiday Beard

Around this time every year Lans makes an attempt at growing a beard because he gets some time off of work. So, here is the picture of Lans with his Holiday Beard. Ali and I enjoy having him home so much. Ali has gotten very attached to her daddy and is constantly asking for him when he leaves the room! "Dada, dada...."


In other news, today was the first Baby Boot Camp class that I taught. I had a great group of moms to start off with. Check out http://www.babybootcamp.com/ to find out more about my new biz. You can find my local homepage by going to the Find Classes link and then clicking on NC and then on South Charlotte. Ali loves riding along in the jogging stroller and being outside. It is nice to be able to have a little part time job, but to not have it take me away from her.











No comments: