Thursday, February 21, 2008

Charleston, SC


Ali and Mommy in Charleston

Ali and I took off on Wednesday morning for a quick trip to Charleston, SC to go see Lans who was there on business. Charleston is an easy 3 hour drive, and Ali was an angel for the entire trip. We stayed right down in the historic district and were able to walk everywhere from our hotel. Charleston is one of our favorite spots in the Carolinas. We had a very nice couple of days there. Here are some pictures from the trip.


Waterfront Park


Ali Running





The Spring Flowers in February???


Check out this video of our "future track star"

3 comments:

Christa said...

Looks like you had fun! "Liney" wanted to watch the video of Ali running over and over!
Love,
Christa

Stephanie said...

Hey! I am a friend of Lans' from college. I found your blog through Andy Hatfield's blog. It is so cool to see how God has blessed your family! Your daughter is precious.
Steph (Kilday) Blackiston

Stephanie said...

ps My blog is www.livininaboysworld.blogspot.com