Friday, April 18, 2008






Baby Boot Camp



Many of you are aware that I have been running a small "Mommy Business" called Baby Boot Camp, helping new moms and pregnant women stay fit, for the past few months. Classes are every M,W,and F morning. Here are some pics from this morning's class. Ali and I have been having so much fun meeting new moms and getting to know their sweet little babies. I have really been enjoying my new life as a personal trainer. It just really is fun and the best part is that it doesn't take me away from Ali! Business is building and I have recently been training a new instructor who will serve as my substitute as well as teach Saturday morning classes. Ali has been learning a lot watching her mama lead these classes. The other week she started doing squats and counting "one, two, three,"... then she did pushups the other day in her room. It is hilarious! Now when I say, "Ali do your exercises, she starts counting and doing squats or pushups. Too cute! She'll be one in shape little kiddo.




No comments: