
Yesterday morning I got up and went to the airport, flew up to Cincinatti to meet up with 5 of my very best friends from college. It was the first time we were all able to be together in three years. We had the best time together, wandering around the city, sitting and talking and catching up on all that has happened in our lives over the past three years. I flew back to Charlotte later that night and was home by 10:00 pm. Thanks to Christa and Lans for helping me watch Ali. It was a whirlwind day, but it was so much fun and I was so glad that I was able to be there. It made me so grateful to have friends that last a lifetime.
2 comments:
Great picture! I am glad you had fun! It's always great to see old friends- you can just pick up where you left off. :)
Love,
Christa
what an awesome day!! i'm so glad that it worked out. it is amazing how we can pick right back up after so many years. we're like sisters! Love you!
Post a Comment